Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO at a Part-Time Price
We Help Growing Businesses
Just like any business, you want to improve profitability and control costs. Our CPA firm provides CFO services that support the financial goals of your business. Instead of paying for a full-time CFO with the expensive price tag, partner with a CFO that will be there when you need help at a fraction of the cost.
Speak with one of our expert CFOs today about how we can specifically improve your business financial management, profitability, and growth.
What are the Costs Associated with a Full-Time CFO?
According to ZipRecruiter, the average salary of a full-time CFO in Tennessee starts upward of $100K a year. Outsourced CFO and controller services are a popular option for growing businesses that can’t absorb the costs of a full-time CFO. That’s where we come in. When utilizing our CFO services you will enjoy the benefits of this important role in your organization, while experiencing less of a financial impact.
Benefits of Our Outsourced CFO Services
- Gain a better understanding of the financial aspects of your business while having more control over your money.
- Improved financial decision-making capabilities by seeing hard financial data for your business.
- A financial expert to discuss tough financial decisions with and define your business plans
- Budget preparation and monitoring of financial transactions
- Training and managing your staff in CFO functions
- Tax saving strategies
- Profitability analysis for each product and service
- Assistance in obtaining and negotiating financing from banks and other lending institutions.
- More time to focus on running your business.
- Know that a professional is continually improving the financial aspects of your business.
- Establish strong financial controls in your business to increase profits.
- High-quality and timely financial reporting.
- Budgeting and monitoring.
- Trend analysis.
- Assist in developing long-term plans and quantifiable goals.
- Cash management.
- Work with bankers, lawyers, vendors, and more.
- .Review and negotiate insurance policies to maximize efficiency.
- Prepare company accounting procedures.
- Analysis of procurement and expansion of company equipment
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions.
- Custom-designed collection policies and procedures
Questions to Consider Before Hiring a CFO?
The following questions can be helpful when determining if a CFO will help your business.
- Can you manage corporate tax compliance without the services of a CFO and sustain revenue over $10M a year?
- Would a CFO improve your workflow and free bandwidth?
- Are you able to model future planning based on current and previous financial data?
- Do you know where your money is going (cash flow, profit, and loss, etc)?
What does a CFO do?
A Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for managing the financial operations of the company, including tracking cash flow, analyzing strengths and weaknesses, proposing solutions, protecting assets, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations. Additionally, they are also responsible for communicating value and risk, closing the books correctly, and optimizing the performance of the company. In short, the CFO is an essential part of any successful business.
How do I know when my company needs a CFO?
Generally, when a company begins making $1M in revenue, it can benefit from CFO services. The real answer is it depends. When to hire a CFO is based on business financials, competition in the market, the market itself, and if the company is expected to continue growth in the coming years. Some companies with a strong accounting team may have a controller already in place that can perform the duties of a CFO.
Get the expert financial support your business needs without the expensive price tag. Schedule a free consultation with our CPA firm.