Accounting Done For You and Made Easy
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances… Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the services or the clients your business specializes in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
- Bank reconciliation…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- Track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- Protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- Income statements…
- We will provide you with regular profit/loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- Understand what areas of your business are over/under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profitable
- Track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- Determine your current tax liability.
- Balance sheets…
- Gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point in time.
- Help you identify and analyze trends in receivables and payables and prompt you to take quick action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- Provide insights into your business, required by banks, potential lenders, and investors.
- General ledger management
- We can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- Unlimited consultations