Audit & Assurance Services
Audit and Assurance Services form an essential part of the business landscape. This involves developing, monitoring, and controlling your management report cards that apply to the critical areas of your business. The primary objective of this kind of financial record keeping and analysis is to identify emerging problems and initiate timely corrective action.
Contact Us Today!
Project Audits & Donor Support:
Memphis Consulting Group has over 30 years of cumulative experience in Project Audits and Donor Support.
1) Sectors Served:
- Local, State, and Federal Governments
- Non-profit Organizations, including churches, and
- Economic Development Organizations
2) Work Performed under Project Audits and Donor Support:
- Single Entity Audits under the Yellow Book as prescribed by the Office of Management and Budget of the United States of America
- Financial Audits under Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards
- Internal Control Audits
- Compliance Audits
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
3) Countries We Visit on Project Audits and Donor Support:
- United States
4) Entities We have Proudly Served with Project Audits and Donor Support Engagements:
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- United Nations Fund for Population Activities (UNFPA)
- National Council of Non-Government Organization, Kenya
- Primary Education Program, Ghana
- Family Planning and Health Program, Ghana
- Private Enterprise Foundation, Ghana
- City of Memphis Tennessee, USA
- Industrial Development Board of Memphis and Shelby County, Memphis TN, USA
- Economic Development Growth Engine, Industrial Development Board for Memphis and Shelby County
- Hill Chapel Missionary Baptist Church, Memphis
- Grayson Chapel Memphis TN
- Friends of the Memphis Public Libraries, Memphis TN 13.
- The River City (TN) Chapter of the Links, Incorporated
Get the expert financial support your business needs without the expensive price tag. Schedule a free consultation with our CPA firm.